Mystery Guy ( Episode 4).

He dropped me at home said goodbye and left , I got inside the house, took my clothes off and went straight to the bathroom, turned on the shower and let the cold water run through my body, and the only thing I could think of was what he said (I AM GETTING MARRIED NEXT SATURDAY AND MY WIFE TO BE IS PREGNANT, BUT I DON'T LOVE HER.). I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my eyes, what have I gotten myself into was the question I kept asking myself , I started to wish i had never met him, as the water kept pouring on my body I sat down there just thinking of what i was going to do after what he had just told me, nothing came to my mind at all , I was numb. I managed to get myself up, grabbed my towel and went into my room , dried my body and put my night wear on, and tried to catch some sleep , I couldn't, it was hard , he was in my head but somehow after tossing and turning I managed to shut my eyes.


Woke up around 8 a.m , it was a Saturday morning so no need to get up for work , I just laid in bed thinking about him and what i was going to do, (phone starts to blink) talk of the devil it was him, I didn't pick it , checked my phone and saw 22 missed calls and 9 messages , It just occurred to me that I put my phone on silent when I was about to sleep last night , why was he calling me?, I switched my phone off, and went back to sleep , I was to numb to do anything.

A knock on my door woke me up, my sister came inside and asked why I was still in bed around 5 p.m , I was shocked , the whole day had gone ,  with my eyes still sleepy I told her I wasn't feeling well, and she asked what was wrong and touched my neck to see if I was burning up, I said I didn't know but my head was hot, very terrible headache . my sister said I needed to get something to eat and use paracetamol so I can feel better. I got up, took my bath, threw something on and found my way to the kitchen where my sister had already prepared noodles for me, I was eating when she asked me, so how is he (mystery Guy), I choked and said he is fine, (if only she knew he was the reason for my headache), she kept probing me, wanting to know more about him but I just kept it all under wraps and pretended as if nothing serious was going on, so she stopped probing me and left, I finished eating and used the paracetamol and went back to my room to try and watch TV or try and do something to distract me from turning my phone on, but nothing seemed to be working but I just kept switching the TV from one channel to the other until a movie caught my attention and I was distracted from my phone for a while. 

Around 11:30 p.m, I decided to turn my phone on and see what was going on in the world on social media at least, 30 messages, what in the hell , he kept asking if I am ok , he is sorry , he wanted to come over and see me , many more, I was just pissed and confused at what to reply him , in the end the only words I could type on my phone was ( Get married I will be fine, but please stop calling me.) and I clicked send, in two seconds he called me right back and I rejected it , he kept calling and I still did not pick, and he sends a text saying ( I am sorry I hurt you like that, but I couldn't lie to you anymore , I am in love with you). immediately I finished reading his text, an advert for a condom company came on , then it dawned on me that he didn't use any and I had to take the pill, I jumped up immediately and checked my drawer but there was non there, i searched and searched I couldn't find any I started sweating as I remembered he was getting married, I was about to go to the pharmacy to get one when i looked at the time, it was almost 12:00 a.m I almost fainted , damn I had to wait till morning to get the pill, I was frustrated and afraid at the same time, I had limited time to my advantage. 







  

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse-Jnr said…
One night of almost pure bliss equals to two nights of torment and still counting .lolzzzz

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!