Mystery Guy ( Episode 6).

Its Friday, work has been really stressful this week, I just couldn't wait for the weekend so I could really have some rest and go to the hospital for the pregnancy test because I am really freaking out, I am having all kinds of symptoms and I still hadn't gotten my period ( 1 week) late. 

Around 6:00pm a strange number called my phone, I was reluctant to pick up because i was scared it was him ( mystery guy), but I eventually picked , conversation went thus:

Me: Hi who is speaking please

Stranger: Hi Funmi its wale , got your number from Tosin how are you?

Me: ( I was pissed, why will she give him my number without asking me), oh hi wale, i am fine thank you , can you call me back please i am quite busy now. Thanks.

Wale: oh really sorry for disturbing will call you back, bye.

Phone cuts.

Why would Tosin do this, she knew i had too much drama on my plate right now, I cant deal with another man drama right now, i picked up my phone and dialed her number.

Phone rings.....she picks....

Tosin: Hey Funmi before you say anything i know you are mad at me, but i am sorry he has been bugging me for your number since that day we met him , he said he was scared to ask you that day because of your mood, please don't get mad..

Me: you should have asked me at least, i have too many things going with me right now and you know.

Tosin: Just calm down and get to know him, he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend na, calm down , ehen ehen when are you doing the pregnancy test?

Me: whatever me i sha don't have time for any man now, i am going tomorrow(Saturday) , will you come with me?.

Tosin: alright i will go with you ok, just be calm ok, you will be fine. See you tomorrow dear, I have to go now work is calling ok...love ya boo.

Me: ok darling, love you back. see ya....

Phone cuts....

By 7:30pm, i was home already, took my clothes off , went straight to take a shower, put some light clothes on, and fixed a quick cereal to eat while i watched TV. My phone starts to ring, looks like Wale's number , i picked up and conversation went thus:....

Me: Hi wale sorry  i was buried in work earlier when you called.

Wale: No biggie dear, so what are you doing tonight its Friday you know.

Me: Nothing really just indoor...

Wale: can we go out to eat dinner? please don't say no, i actually summoned a lot of courage to ask you this.

Me: Wale don't put me in a though spot please, i am actually tired to get up and get dressed or anything.

Wale: Awww really want to see you , can i bring dinner over to your place , piazza and ice cream and just talk? Please.

Me: (argggghh this man is relentless o , but ice cream and pizza sounds nice o), lol wale you are relentless, no problem i will send you my address...

Wale: ( very excited), thank you so much, i will be waiting for your text message, see you soon.

Phone cuts....

I sent the text, and 20 minutes later he was at my house , he sat down we started to talk , he told me about himself and how he really wanted to talk to me the other night but he could tell i was'n't in the mood, i just kept eating the pizza and listened while he did most of the talking. we talked about work and other things , then he started to ask relationship question and i told him mine was complicated and i didn't want to talk about it , he got my message and just said he was single ( i didn't care), i just told him good for you, drama free life , he just chuckled and watched TV while we kept eating , after sometime he took his leave and promised to call when he gets home and he hopes to see me soon. It wasn't a bad idea to talk to him, i could use a friend to take my mind of things right now.

I turned off my TV, and head straight to my bed, was checking my emails on my phone when his text message came in, * I am home, thanks for having me, you are a fun and nice person after all, goodnight dear.* i smiled and replied * Thank you for dinner as well, goodnight.* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!