My Gym Instructor. ( Episode 1)

Getting out of shape I decided to register at a gym not too far from my house, after work I came home, change my clothes and head straight to the gym.

At least for 30 minutes, I walk on the treadmill, then I do situps and I will end up going home, these happened for 2 weeks and I wasn't getting any results, so I decided to consult the receptionist if there are other options I could use then she advised me to apply for a personal gym instructor who will help me monitor my workouts and train me very well, It wasn't a bad Idea I said to myself and asked to fill the form.
The receptionist told me I would get a call from my instructor to come to the gym in two days and I replied thanks and left.

Three days after I got back from work late and tired, I was lying on my bed when my phone rang, I picked and a husky voice said Hi, this is Rotimi your new gym instructor we can start today what time are you coming in? ( damn is voice Is sexy), I replied saying I won't be able to make it as work was really exhausting today can we make it tomorrow, please? , he replied saying no problem mam, make sure you relax have a good night rest and ended the call.

Got to work feeling better from last night, did some paperwork, then my friend came to give me hot gist about her boyfriend, lol women and gist.
My boss came in and told us there will be a meeting in 20 minutes we should prepare, and so our gist was cut short.

After the meeting, I went to lunch and I got a text message from Rotimi asking if I feel better and what time I will be coming to the gym today and if I could make it, I replied saying thanks I feel much better now and I will be there by 8:30pm.
I don't know but I got this weird vibe about him.


I got home 8pm, changed my clothes and drove to the gym, I was welcomed by the receptionist and she said my trainer is in the changing room he will meet me soon I said okay and went to do some warm-up exercises and then I heard a voice from behind saying not bad, I turned around and damn I almost jumped on him, he was cute as fuck and body was nicely built not too muscular but nicely toned, I was lost.
He tapped me and said are you okay?
I replied saying yea I am okay just tired you know work and stuff.
Then he said before we begin I want to know exactly what you want to achieve, I mean your body goals and I replied jokingly I want that Kim K kind of body you know, and he smiled and said its possible if you work hard for it. ( In my head I was like damn right I will work hard for that D).


We started with some cardio and then I skipped a little, and then I did situps, I was fucking tired and just wanted to go home, mehn this man is a beast in the gym, ( How will he be in the other room?) I started to think.

Finally, we were done and he said avoid fatty foods and too much sugar if you really want to see results, don't worry I will send you an email on the foods you should eat and avoid.
I said thank you, see you tomorrow, goodnight.


I got home thinking how suddenly this Rotimi guy got me feeling some kind of way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!