My Gym Instructor ( Episode 6)

The next thing I knew we were on my bed, he kissed me all over my body, he took off my clothes bit by bit and then my bra and G-string and touched my boobs with so much passion, I let out a soft moan.
Damn, I was dripping wet already, he kissed me from my lips, down to my breast, stomach, inner thighs and off course, my clit was not left out.
He put his tongue inside me and kept eating me out till my legs fell apart, damn I was in cloud 10.
I thought he was done and the next thing I knew he started tongue fucking me and (OMG), I had to cum. I let out a loud moan ( Phuckk Babe).

Rotimi took off his briefs and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets, I can take this I said to myself and I kissed his lips, down to his nipples and I took him in my mouth and put my mouth to work, he kept pushing my head back and forth till he let out a loud moan, ( fuck fuck fuck).

He was hard as a rock and I just wanted him inside me so bad, he stood up and put a finger inside my pussy and said damn baby you are ready for me and I said yes ( big daddy), he smiled and removed his finger and put his dick inside me.
I moaned as he kept thrusting softly, I was dripping wet and he just kept going on and on, fucking me and tingling my nipples with his hands, I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, our lips locked and we kept kissing and fucking passionately till he rolled to his side and said do you want to come on top? damn, right I said.
I climbed on top of him using the reverse cowgirl style I started to ride him, back and forth, tickling his balls with my hand, he started groaning and spanking my ass, the next thing I knew he carried me up and bent me over and fucked me doggy style.

He kept ramming into me, my ass slapping against his waistline ( pa pa pa pa pa) he eased himself out of me and asked me to sit on his face, damn his tongue worked wonders on my clit and I started grinding his face, he held my ass and moved me back and forth on his face, shit I was going to cum, I bit my lips and let out a soft moan.
What Rotimi said next made me laugh, I am not done with you yet, with a bad boy smile on his face.

He laid me down on my stomach and started rubbing my ass, kissing me everywhere, ( shit) I was wet again, he put his fingers into me and started flicking it back and forth.
He slipped his dick inside me and fucked me while he was on top, he looked me in the eyes and kissed my face and then my lips, he kept going back and forth, we were in sync, the rhythm and pace we were both going I was sure we were going to climax soon.
He moaned I am cumming baby and I grabbed his ass and said cum for me baby, with that he pulled out and crashed down like a log of wood (lol), he was worn out, he laid down for a while his head between my tighs.

We both slept off and woke up around 9 PM, he screamed damn, I have clients waiting at the gym, he hurriedly showered and wore his clothes and left saying I would call you.
I said bye smiling, damn, I want more of this I said to myself.
I stepped into the shower and made a sandwich and went to sleep, there was work to do tomorrow.
I closed my eyes smiling.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great!!! A nice fantasy. You sure wanna make everyone horny.
BigHarry said…
Amazingly, it was a great piece to read and fantasize about especially when you are down. Nice one dear, keep up the vibe. unto ep 7!!!
Unknown said…
OMG! This was so satisfying and intersting to read. Very detailed and damn it was intriguing.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).