Mystery Guy ( Episode 2).

So I got home expecting his call, no call I was fucking upset , I was like oh well good riddance, took my bath , ate and tried to read a book but I slept off, work as usual the next day.

Two days later I saw a missed call on my phone, called backed but the person cut my call and immediately called back. ( conversation below)

Me: Hello who is speaking, saw your missed call that's why i called back.

Caller: Hey dear how are you its ................(mystery guy) , sorry been really occupied, how have you been?

Me: ( hmmm liar, occupied with what)...oh hi, no biggie (off cos its a biggie, i was excited he called me) , i have been really busy as well (forming ni o), whats up?

Mystery Guy: well nothing much, just here and there, work as been crazy busy, anyways i was thinking we could see today, are you free?

Me: ( chai , me wey never do my hair, and nails), works always like that jare, i am not really free today, got a lot to do. ( Na lie o), lets make it some other time.( walahi e pain me o).

Mystery Guy: Oh ok , really wish i can see you today but its ok. have a great day and take care of yourself for me ok.

Me: ( If only he knew i wanted to see him too, but can't be carrying this kind of hair) , don't worry see you soon ok , hmmm i always take care of myself don't worry, ( walahi i was blushing when he said that, but you all know i have to keep it sleek na). Alright bye.

Mystery Guy: Bye dear, i will call you later. ( line cuts).

I started getting all sorts of thoughts in my head, what is he up too? , what does he want?, Is he in love with me? , i couldn't sleep, took my phone and plugged in my ear piece playing (kiss me by Ed Sheeran ) on repeat till i slept off.

Am i falling in love or lust ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
my dear ....it lust jare .more episode plssssssss

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!