Mystery Guy ( Episode 3)

Few weeks went by, we started calling each other regularly , it was certain i was in love with him, but i still couldn't figure him out, he was like a fucking puzzle, you think you have him all figured out then he makes a fucking confusing move.

But apart from that , he is fun to be with, funny, intelligent, loving, and caring. He loves
to take me out and all, very sweet as always. So he called me last night for us to hangout and of course i said yes.

We went to this nice spot in Lekki , very relaxing and all , he was watching football and also reading a football blog on his phone ( Bokusport.com) i think , he is into football, while i was just sitting close to him and leaning on his shoulder and trying to be in sync with the game. After the game and all his football thing he started stroking my hair being all lovey dovey ( i was wet as fuck already) it was clear he wanted me right there, i started to part my legs slowly so he could just slide his fingers easily into me ( no panties on), he put is fingers into me right there and i couldn't hold my moan back, then he was like baby lets go to the car, slowly i stood up and picked my bag and we went to the car.

In the car he put the front sit close to the driver's sit down and took of my very short dress, and then he started to fondle my boobs and put his fingers into me back and forth, i was moaning crazily by this time all i wanted was for him to just put his dick inside me, so i started to take his cloths off bit my bit , i finally succeeded in undressing him, his dick was hard as rock, damn the size had me in awe, i literally lost my breath and he noticed and said baby whats wrong and i said this is big (eyes wide open looking at his dick), and then he says don't worry i will take it easy with you, i just giggled and started to stroke him as fast as i could go, he was groaning so hard now i could feel his breath on my skin, so i pushed him off me and sat on him, damn his whole dick filled me up, i started going back and forth on him and he held my ass like he wasn't going to ever let go off me , he kept moaning baby don't stop, he planted a deep kiss on my lips, damn he was the best kisser ever, i wanted more of him, he carried me up and bent me over on the car sit while he took me from behind, damn by this time my legs were shaking already , i could feel every inch of him inside of me, he kept going back and forth until he exploded inside of me and whispered in my ears damn you drive me crazy. (best sex i had in a long time.)

We put our cloths back on, and he started the car and we drove off, while in the car he started to talk about how he loved every minute of the sex bla bla ( i was still in the cloud, smiles all over my face) , until he dropped the bombshell that kept my body shaking till he dropped me i was as quiet as a mouse.

What did i get myself into?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!