Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

I was on my way home from work when this cute guy walked passed me, and all I could think of is how his lips would taste, how his hands would feel on my body, the whole 9 inches, I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone tapped me and I came back from my lustful thoughts, low and behold it was the same guy I was already having sex with him in my mind, I almost fainted but as a fine girl I quickly comport myself and said hi and yes we started to talk right there on the road ( Instead of me to be going home) lol because of man, conversation went thus:

Mystery Guy : Hi ( with a tap on my shoulder ).

Me: Hi ( trying to comport myself ).

Mystery Guy: my name is ...... ( not telling)

Me: cool, nice to meet you , my name is Funmi.

Mystery Guy : well I couldn't help but notice you were staring at me that's why I decided to stop and say hi.

Me: ( fucking embarrassed ) , lol no I wasn't o , I was just staring at that ( pointing at a banner close to where he walked passed ), ( another lie) .

Mystery Guy : Hmmm really? , I thought you where looking at me , ok then can I be your friend at least I already said hi ( with his charming smile).

Me: lol, you should have just said that instead of saying I was looking at you ( Oga I want more than friendship o), well nothing bad being friends although I don't like keeping too much friends I replied.

Mystery Guy: Well I had to come up with something ( giggling), ok I don't want to delay you, I am sure you are in a haste to get home after a very busy day at work. Can I get your number please?.

Me: ( If only this guy knew how bad I wanted to kiss him....Chai ). ok no problem although I don't do this normally but I will make an exception. ( I was going to explode). 080...............( forming something something) alright then I have to go bye ..

Mystery Guy: Alright bye, I will call you later......

That's how I almost killed myself with wild thoughts inside the cab o...I am Just praying for him to call me.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Damn , pls drop episode 2 ❤️❤️����‍♀️����‍♀️
Anonymous said…
awwnn.....i can imagine


Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!