Mystery Guy ( Episode 10)

By the time I became conscious, I was in the hospital. Wale was by my side, I didn't know what to say. Tears rolled down my eyes, he was quiet as well. He held my hand and kissed my forehead and left the room telling me he will be back.

How do I explain this? , Am I cursed? , What is wrong with me?... These questions I kept asking myself.
When I thought my life took a beautiful turn now this comes, how do I tell mystery guy that this is his child?. All these thoughts just kept popping in my head, then I heard a knock on the door, Tosin came in and immediately hugged me, I couldn't hold back the tears.

After sometime Wale, and mystery guy came in and I just froze. Wale held my hand and told me not to worry that he had taken care of everything. He had told his brother everything and from the way they looked they had a very heated conversation and made up their minds.
Mystery guy apologized to me and said that he feels very awful about everything and he will respect me and Wale's decision about the baby, but for sure he would want to be in his kids life and I told him I appreciate the fact that he was willing to be in his kids live with boundaries of cause. Right there Wale brought out a small box from his pocket and told me he wanted me to be his Wife, I was in shock, I said yes and kissed him with tears rolling down my eyes, I love you I said to him and he kissed me on my lips and said I promise to be by your side through thick and thin.

The next thing I heard was Tosin's Voice shouting with excitement "yayyyyyyy we have a wedding to plan" I forgot totally that Tosin was in the room all the while, she came to hug me and said congratulations, dear friend, you have been through a lot you deserve this, I just hugged her with so much mixed emotions, but I was happy. Mystery guy said congratulations too and hugged his brother and left the room.
Wale kissed me and said let me get you lunch babe I love you ok. I smiled and said love you too babe.
Tosin also said she had to leave too, and promised to come back soon and so I would have time to rest as well.

I was alone with my thoughts and kept thinking back to how I met both of them and wished I met Wale first, but then I kept thinking what if I met Wale first will things work out between us? I just kept thinking of different possibilities, but in the end, I just got engaged, with my face beaming with smiles I slept off...

A couple of hours later, Wale was back with my lunch, I managed to eat a little and took some fruits, I was all smiles as Wale and I kept talking and holding each other, suddenly Wale said I can't wait to meet my son and that just melted my heart. The doctor came in and said now that you are stable you can go home but you should make sure you get enough rest and stay away from any stressful activity, we thanked the doctor and wale told the doctor he would make sure no stress for me, we all laughed and the doctor said you can leave this evening, smiling as he left the room.


*****************************************************************************


I was home calling all my relatives, telling them I just got engaged, Wale suggested to meet my parents so as to move things very fast before the baby gets here and I agreed.
My parents received him and his family warmly and a date was picked for my introduction and wedding.
plans started to take place from both sides, I couldn't believe my wedding was next month.
Tosin, My sister and  I started to make plans on the Aso-Ebi to pick for my friends and family. We had lots of arguments but we finally came to a conclusion.


My wedding was in two days, I was ecstatic. Everything was in place, I was ready to become a (Mrs).
My due date to was around the corner, my husband to be doing all his best to make me happy always. (mystery man) in his own way helped out, even tho I didn't even see his wife all through the preparation, I guess she heard about the whole baby thing and did not take it well, I mean ( who would)?.
To cut the long story short we got married, had my baby and lived a happy life.

In life no ones life is perfect, we all go through different things that shape us to be the best version of ourselves.
Don't ever give up keep doing you, that person who is going to love you with all your flaws will come soon.














Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice one dear
Anonymous said…
Nice one
jesse-jnr said…
After a very alone 14th Feb. What a beautiful story to wake up to. It don't have to be perfect hence its called live. Most importantly just live and cherish the moments. Beautiful piece me dearie!

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!