Mystery Guy ( Episode 5).

Few weeks went by, and I didn't hear from him anymore , I am sure his wedding went very well, I missed him so much I sent him a text message letting him know how much I wanted to see him but no reply, tried to call him he didn't pick, I was frustrated and very sad.

At the same time I was facing another crazy issue, ( my period was late), but only by 3 days, I was scared and petrified at the same damn time, but somewhere in my head ( It was just 3 days, so no need to worry it will come). I needed to talk to him.

The question on my mind was what I was going to do if I get pregnant, how do I tell someone I haven't seen or heard from in weeks I am pregnant , this questions kept popping in my head, I needed to talk to someone, so i called up my friend.

(Phone Rings)

Me: Hey b what's up?

Tosin: I am good b, how are you?

Me: I am ok , but I really need to see you and talk, lots of things on mind, ( my voice starts to shake and tears start to roll down from my eyes)

Tosin: Hey b , don't cry I will come over to your place in a few minutes OK , stop crying.

Call ended.....

30 minutes later Tosin was at my place and I told her everything, she was quiet at first then she said before I conclude on anything I should take a pregnancy test to be sure, then from there we will know what step to take next, the whole thing bothered me , but Tosin kept trying to take my mind of it and even took me out for lunch.

We were eating lunch at Radisson Blu in Victoria island when this nice looking guy walked up to us and asked if he can sit with us, I was irritated because I was just done with men right now, but before I even said anything my friend already said yes you can, I literally rolled my eyes at her, so he sat down and started to introduce himself , he mentioned his name but I wasn't paying attention at all so I didn't catch it, but he seemed to be really into Tosin , so I just let them talk and I kept eating my food as slowly as I could.

Once or twice he tried to talk to me , but I just kept it short and simple , did'nt want anything to go further than just having lunch, he got the message and kept talking to my friend, they actually seem to be getting along just fine, they exchanged numbers and he left.

Tosin started to scold me that I was being mean to Wale, I said who is Wale?, (stunned), she said where you even listening at all, I just told her a lot of things are on my mind and she knows , she started going on about she bringing me to lunch so I can take my mind off what I was thinking about, I apologized to her just to get her quiet.

We finished lunch and stayed till the evening , we had a few drinks, laughed and talked about other stuffs going on in our lives, at least I was laughing and not thinking, at around 9:00 pm we got a cab and left, We got to my house first, and I said goodbye to Tosin who was still going further, I got inside the house, took my bath and just laid on my bed thinking about my married ( mystery guy) and how messed up my life would be if I took the pregnancy test and it came out positive.
Tosin called me up around 9:40 pm to tell me she was home, we talked a little more on the phone and we said our goodbyes, few minutes later I started dozing off, so I adjusted my pillow and plugin my earpiece playing "Heaven" by Julia Micheals till i slept off.

Comments

Kunle said…
Lol. I really wish she gets pregnant😜. Next time, she would calculate before knacking.
Anonymous said…
Am really feeling sad for her. I hope she is not pregnant bcos a lot of guys out there are really worthless. They don't deserve to be loved. Rooting for her ��. I know it is just a story but all the same... It touched a cord in my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!