My Gym Instructor (Episode 4)

He kissed me back and slowly pulled away, I am sorry really sorry I shouldn't have done that he said.
No, I am sorry I replied, I kissed you.

The room was quiet for like 5 minutes, then he slowly walked out of the room saying get some rest okay.

I was so embarrassed I couldn't even get up from the table, I just sat there thinking what in the fucking hell have I done?

After lying down for about 10 minutes I stood up and packed my things and left the gym.
I got home and showered again, made oats and sliced cucumber, I finished eating breakfast and all I wanted to do was call Rotimi and apologize but then the way he kissed back got me thinking again.
I was confused as fuck, I called my friend Temmie and told her everything, she told me not to do anything, and act like nothing happened.

************************************************************************

It was 3 PM on Sunday when I got a call from my sister to come over to her place to come and help out in the kitchen as her fiancee will be arriving from Greece later that day, I was excited, I get to do something instead of thinking all day.
I showered and grabbed a jean and top and put it on, and left my house.

I got to my sister's house around 3:45, Immediately I got in we started gisting and then we made way to the kitchen and I asked her so what are we cooking sis, ( she hates the kitchen, I love to cook).

Please make that your nice vegetable soup (Efo Elemi 20) and Jollof rice she said, and we both laughed.

We started to cook, by 5 PM my sister left with the driver to pick her fiancee while I finished up in the kitchen.


By 8:30 Pm they were back and we all welcomed him, had dinner and of course, I took a few goodies home.
I got home around 9:30 PM, put the food I brought from my sister's house in the fridge as I was full already.
I showered and slipped into my nightgown, checked my phone and slept as I had to get to work early the next day.

It was Monday morning, the alarm went off around 5:30 AM, took my bath, put my clothes on, warmed some of the Jollof rice I brought from my sister's house and packed it in a plate and I left for work.

I got to work early, settled in and checked my emails for any pending issue and I started the days work, somehow Rotimi keeps popping into my head and I just could not wait for him to text me about working out later.

It was 5 PM, closed for the day and was clearing out my desk when I got a text from Rotimi I was so excited, his message read: I hope you are feeling better from Saturday's workout, get ready for an intense workout today, but someone will be filling in for me as I have an impromptu meeting, see you on Tuesday.
I was sad I wasn't going to see him, but I was also glad he was not mad at me because I didn't want to get any awkward feeling around him.

I packed my things, said goodbye to my colleagues and went home. I got home like 8:30 PM, Lagos, and traffic, I was too tired to even go to the gym.
I showered and made oats and apple and ate, jumped in bed and lay down as there was no motivation to go to the gym.
No Rotimi no gym, lol.
Just stayed up and stalked his social media page ( I am a fucking pro), These guy gives me butterflies, damn been long I felt this way about a guy.
While lost in thoughts I slept off....................................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)