My Gym Instructor (Episode 3)


It was weekend already and all I wanted to do was stay in bed all day, it was 5: 50 AM when Rotimi called asking me to prepare as we were going to go for a morning run around 6:00 AM, I literally almost cried, but then anything to see this sexy man.

I got up from the bed, washed up and put on a sports bra, top, and leggings and walked to the gym where I was supposed to meet Rotimi.
I got to the gym around 6:02 AM and he was there waiting (body looking like that of a god). Sorry, I am late I said and he replied no problem lets get to work.

Rotimi: we are going for a quick run for 1 and a half hour, then we come back to the gym for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise and a quick stretch, and if you will like a body massage?

Myself: What???? 1 and a half what, I can't survive that (almost crying), and yes I would like a body massage (my heart beating fast), I don't mind.

Rotimi: ( laughs), well we can do just an hour, now let's burn some calories, we should be back to the gym by 7:05 AM.

Myself: Alright, I can do that, let's go.


We got back to the gym by 7:45 AM, ( yea, slow me, don't judge me it's not easy running o.), I literally just lied down on one of the gym mats, I was tired as fuck.
Rotimi came in smiling(looking like he didn't even move an inch), are you ready for aerobics? , Not yet I am so tired, ok then rest for 15 minutes and we get started he said.

We were about to start aerobics when two other ladies came in to join us, they settled in and we started.
For 30 minutes we did all kinds of exercises and finally stretched out our bodies, the class came to an end and the other ladies left.

I told him I would like the massage as my body ached, he asked me to take a shower in the changing room first and lay down on the portable massage table when I was done, yes boss I answered and left, I could see his dangerous smile and I just knew I was in for it.
I finished the shower and put on a new top and shorts and called out Rotimi's name and in minutes he was in the changing room.

He told me to lay on my stomach and raise my top-up and poured some kind of oil on my body and damn his hands on my body, ( something was ticking downstairs), the way his hands moved back and forth my back and lower waist I was aroused. 

I was so busy with my crazy thoughts that I didn't know when he asked me to turn around, so he could stretch my hands and legs, I lazily turned and he continued to stretch me and I started to moan (like something was inside me.. lmao).
We came face to face when he tried to gently twist my neck and I didn't know when I kissed him...........................................................................

Damn, what have I done?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)