Few weeks went by, and I didn't hear from him anymore , I am sure his wedding went very well, I missed him so much I sent him a text message letting him know how much I wanted to see him but no reply, tried to call him he didn't pick, I was frustrated and very sad. At the same time I was facing another crazy issue, ( my period was late), but only by 3 days, I was scared and petrified at the same damn time, but somewhere in my head ( It was just 3 days, so no need to worry it will come). I needed to talk to him. The question on my mind was what I was going to do if I get pregnant, how do I tell someone I haven't seen or heard from in weeks I am pregnant , this questions kept popping in my head, I needed to talk to someone, so i called up my friend. (Phone Rings) Me: Hey b what's up? Tosin: I am good b, how are you? Me: I am ok , but I really need to see you and talk, lots of things on mind, ( my voice starts to shake and tears start to roll down from my eyes)...
I woke up in the morning to several missed calls from Tosin and Wale , I was devastated. What was I going to do? , His number was no longer reachable, I tried searching for him on social media but no result, how do I give birth to a child without a father? , aborting it wasn't even considerable because I have always said I would never do it. I picked up my phone and called Tosin and told her I was pregnant, she was quiet and told me she would come over to my house in the next 1 hour, I said ok and cut the call, as for Wale I honestly didn't know what to do about him, he came to my life at the wrong moment, how do I tell him I am pregnant for a married man who I cannot even reach? , my life just took a complicated turn. Tosin knocked and I opened the door, we went straight to my room and then Tosin finally says Funmi what are you going to do?, I said I don't know and there was a long silence in the room , I started to cry and Tosin just kept consoling me saying everythin...
Getting out of shape I decided to register at a gym not too far from my house, after work I came home, change my clothes and head straight to the gym. At least for 30 minutes, I walk on the treadmill, then I do situps and I will end up going home, these happened for 2 weeks and I wasn't getting any results, so I decided to consult the receptionist if there are other options I could use then she advised me to apply for a personal gym instructor who will help me monitor my workouts and train me very well, It wasn't a bad Idea I said to myself and asked to fill the form. The receptionist told me I would get a call from my instructor to come to the gym in two days and I replied thanks and left. Three days after I got back from work late and tired, I was lying on my bed when my phone rang, I picked and a husky voice said Hi, this is Rotimi your new gym instructor we can start today what time are you coming in? ( damn is voice Is sexy), I replied saying I won't be able to ...
Comments