My Gym Instructor (Episode 5).

It was Wednesday evening, after relaxing a bit after work I strolled to the gym. ( meanwhile, I haven't heard anything from Rotimi.)
On getting to the gym, I said hi to the lady at the front desk and she responded and said mam can I see you, please?, I said it's fine.

 Front desk lady: Mam I just wanted to inform you that Rotimi has been transferred to our other branch but there is a new trainer around to help you with your fitness goals.

Me: (Shocked), why? Is there any particular reason?

Front desk lady: None mam, he applied for a transfer.

Me: It's okay, thanks for the information.

Front desk lady: You are welcome mam.

I walked to the gym room sluggishly, feeling bad, then I heard a deep voice from behind saying are you ready for your workout?  I turned around and said yes.

He introduced himself, I didn't really catch the name as my mind was off. We did cardio and some aerobics and I left.

To be honest there was no motivation to keep going. I got home, took a shower and laid in my bed, I dialed Rotimi's number several times but I kept cutting it because I didn't know what to say.

I summoned the courage to send him a text message ( fuck it) whatever happens I can take it.

Text message:

Hi Rotimi, how have you been?
I was informed today that you applied for a transfer to your other branch, I apologized for what I did already.
I tried to reach you honestly, but I felt you needed your space. To be honest I am a bit mad at you for not telling me yourself you were going to apply for a transfer.
I wish you good luck in your all you do.
Have a nice life.

After sending the text message I laid down thinking what if he doesn't reply?

I slept off.

*********************************************

It was 6:30 AM on Thursday and my alarm went off, I opened my eyes and checked my phone to see if he had replied but there was no message from him, I was blank.
I got up, went to shower, warmed my breakfast and packed it and headed to work.
At work, I went about my daily duties and kept checking my phone but nothing, I started to regret why I sent the text message.
I told My friend Temmie all about it and she told me to try and move on as it is obvious Rotimi is avoiding me.
I felt bad and told her I will try as I had already fallen deep for this guy.
We went for our daily office meeting and after that, we all went back to our duties.

It was 5pm and I packed my things and drove back home, I made myself a chicken salad and went to lay down.

***********************************************

My phone rang and it was Rotimi saying we need to talk and he would like to come over, I said it's fine quickly and gave him my house address.

In the next thirty minutes, he was at my place, ( damn he looked so good), I let him in and offered him fruit juice and asked him what we needed to talk about.
He calmly said, to be honest, I applied for a transfer because of you. Why I asked?
I don't mix business with pleasure and to be honest you are making it hard for me to focus when we train.
I am sorry I kissed you the other day, how long do you want me to keep apologizing? , you seem not to understand me he said, I am attracted to you too and I do not want us to mix business and pleasure, I am a professional he said.

At first, I felt bad then something inside me snapped, and I said sternly it's okay, we should not mix business and pleasure, I will get used to my new trainer, then I walked away.

He walked over to where I was and asked if I was upset, I said no I wasn't, he kept staring at me and the next thing I knew he kissed me..............





Comments

Anonymous said…
Sis came through with that have a nice life comment. Looool

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year People........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystery Guy ( Episode 1).

Mystery Guy ( Episode 7)